Sunday, January 21, 2007

My`conversation partner`activities in this week

In this week, I had two `conversation partner` activities. On Wednesday, I had a `conversation partner` with Henry and other two students who were Rie and a Korean woman. We talked about our Toronto life for 40 minutes. Although our conversation time should be for 20 minutes, Henry didn`t stop the conversation. I thought He seemed to enjoy the conversation so much with two women.( I was a little bit bored!!) On Friday, I had a `conversation partner` activity with Jason. I joined the activity with Shogi. We talked about movies, sports and drinking. Jason recommended good theaters in Toronto, and taught us where they are. He likes baseball, basketball and american football. We asked him about soccer because Shogi and I love soccer much better than other sports. However, He said that he doesn`t like to watch soccer or play, so I was lost one of the greatest topics for conversation by him while we were having the conversation. Anyway, it was useful time to me.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I think you enjoy conversation partner this activities.In my opinion conversation partner can help us improve our speaing,but somtime they choose some topics I have no idea about that.I can't talk with them.I want to say something, but I don't know.

So yeon said...

Why didn't you write about conversation of drinking? Today my conversation partner was Jason. I think he is nice as a conversation partner. I want to join conversation club many times ,but I can't do that. I can be allowed to attend 3 times per week, and 20 minutes are too short for me. But it's better than nothing.