I had a`conversation partner` with Hanna M. on Wednesday. We talked about my Toronto`s life and Yueli clubs. I was so bored while I was talking with her. I knew that I needed to have lots of conversation with native English speakers for solving my listening problem, but I couldn't focus on the coversation. I mostly couldn't understand her speaking and her smile was enough to make me tired, but I know that she is a good and kind person.
On friday, I went to Winter City Festival which opened in front of city hall with my friends. We watched a nice perfomance and drank terrible hot chocolate. The taste was nothing such as water. We stayed at there for 40 minutes. After then we went to Young & Finch and drank
too much...I didn't drink alchohol for a week, so I was really excited.
1 comment:
Hi,Min Soo.How are you doing?
I hope you had a nice weekend and a good trip.I believe that winter city was boring,but what are you can do? Also, don't worry about your listening skill your good in that.
See you man and have good life!!!
Post a Comment