Last Thursday, most of my classmates went to shoes museum where was near St.George station. Purpose of the visit was that we had to prepare for presentation, but I had a great time while we were watching in the museum. Actually I couldn`t be interested about museum. However, the shoes museum was exception against my experience. I thought it might be the museum was about shoes. I saw lots of interesting , ugly, and beautiful shoes. Although the museum was a little bit smaller than other general museums, the products were enough to make me satisfied. After the museum, we went to a korean restaurant which was located on Christie St. and had dinner together.
Last Friday, it was my friend`s birthday, so I joined to the birthday party. We enjoyed talking and drinking Korean bodka and beer until 1 A.M. As a result, next day my stomach was terrible, but also yesterday I had to join another birthday party. I met my friends in Finch station and we went downtown to buy a birthday gift which was a perfume. After then we had a nice dinner in a pancy restaurant. After dinner, we drank some cacktails in a nice bar. The bar was very nice to enjoy a night view of Toronto because it was on the 51th floor. we enjoyed drinking cocktail and watching a night view. At 10:30, we went to `Republic`which was a club in downtown and we enjoyed dancing until 1 A.M. It was a nice day, but when I arrived my home, I could n`t do anything. I have been tired until now.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment