Sunday, February 4, 2007

YUELI trips(university life assignment)

Last wednesday, I went to Air Cananda Center for watching a basketball game. I really enjoyed the game with beer. My girlfriend said that she've never seen like that kind of my face. The game was very exciting and I was so surprised while I was watching the player's technical movement. It was fantastic even though the court was a little bit far from our seats which were top floor in the Air Canada Center. we really had enjoyed the game until end of the game. After
the game, I was so tired because I shouted too loudly.
Yesterday, I went to Niagara Fall and It was much colder than Toronto, however, the cold weather was not problem to us. Our major purpose to go Niagara Fall was just playing gamble.
Unfortunately, I didn't have enough money to play gamble, so I borrowed a hundred dollars from my friend. The first result of playing was terrible and I was very shocked because I couldn`t stop playing gamble even though I lost lots of money. It is well-known that have a toxic effect such as drug. At that time, I couldn`t control myself. Anyway I could get back my money ultimatelty. I think I was so lucky. The reason is that if someone lose big money in casino, it is very hard or almost impossible to recover the losing money.Though this experience, I realized that I should not play gamble even as small money.

No comments: